Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I don't know why I keep posting here. No one but me reads it. I don't know if that's good or not. Got into a fight with dear hubby this evening. I hope the neighbors enjoy it. We don't fight often, but when we do - look out - it's like the movie The Day After only without the mushroom clouds and melted people.

Other that that, I've been doing a little rewriting, a bit of researching. I've made three attempts to return library books - tell me, how do they expect me to return the damn things when there is never a place to park? And I am NOT exaggerating - three times, all three times the visitors' spots were cordoned off. (Did I mention this was for a college library???) It's ludicrous. I'll try again tomorrow and then mail 'em the damn thing.

Trying to get an agent - been trying for some time now, but I'm hoping now that I have two (count 'em two sales) I might actually stand a chance.

OK - I can't type to save my life tonight and it's just aggravating me... too many more days like this and I'll have to go back to smoking. I quit three months ago, but it's starting to look pretty damn good to me right now.

No comments: