Thursday, November 30, 2006

Something Really Funny...

OK - my last few posts have been a wee bit on the heavy side, so it's time to lighten it up a bit.

I've recently discovered the Smart Bitches, Trashy Books blog and it is one of the best ones I've stumbled across. They are my kind of people - smart, sarcastic, and witty. If you need a great laugh, pop on over here and make sure you aren't taking a drink of anything when you do. Check out their post on Hello Fish, Meet Your Barrel. Then read the comments - I guarantee you will laugh.

Or, go rent the movie Clerks II. I haven't seen it, but my other half is watching right now and it sounds like it's a funny flick. I loved the first one. I like most of Kevin Smith's movies, but after this week, I think I'll go watch ER and then Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I need to laugh.

Peace

No comments: