Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Change is good for the soul, and the white-on-black theme was really bugging my eyes, so here we are! Brand new look, same old wit and wisdom.

Things are quiet here as my house is being overrun with sick. I can't wait for the warm weather, so I can open the windows and get those damn germs out of here. We take turns with the tissues and the cold medicine and just when I think we might win the battle... BAM! One of the kids is starting the cycle all over again. Needless to say, between nursing them back to health and nursing myself back to health, I've been ignoring pretty much everything else. But I have great hopes of getting back to work soon... and new ideas are starting to show themselves, so... who knows...

I'm also working on getting a newsletter started, as I've been asked about one several times. So, more on that later...

No comments: