Saturday, May 19, 2007

Say It Ain't So

Miss Snark is retiring. It is a sad day, indeed. Two years. Over two million hits. One of the blogs I read faithfully. Sometimes several times a day. I've learned more than I ever thought possible from her blog. I've learned that good writing trumps all. Poodles can be dangerous when provoked. When all else fails, setting your hair on fire is a great way to relieve frustration. I learned from her "Crapometer" how to hook an editor or agent. How not to hook them. How to write a decent query. A synopsis. It's been a great two years. Thank you, Miss Snark. For everything.

ETA - this post from 2007 was flagged in 2023 as a violation I guess for having the old link to Miss Snark in it. Blogger, that is the stupidest reason imaginable for pulling it. Glad to see how on top of things you are, flagging posts that are nearly twenty years old. Way to go. You saved everyone from... nothing, really. But you do you. I feel so much safer now. 

No comments: