Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Boy is 2!

Yep - today, my "baby" turned two. Since my house is in utter disarray, we did a family party at my mother's house. He received a lot of clothes, which is perfect since fall just decided to drop in and I have about three long-sleeved shirts for him. Fortunately, he's still a wee bit short for his age, so his 18 month jeans still fit. 24-month would do okay, if he had anything even remotely resembling a butt. Unfortunately, the Boy has very little tukas to speak of, and as a result, his pants are always falling down. He knows enough to pull them up, but after a while, he says the heck with it, and just steps out of them.

It's hard to believe he's two already. My baby. Not such a baby any more.

Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy birthday to my little man. =)

No comments: