Monday, June 02, 2008

Surfacing

Jeez, it's been almost a week since my last post. I'm still planning to do one on beta readers (which I may be in the market for) but it's going to wait right now. I'm under the gun to get my niece's birthday present finished (what was I thinking?), I'm working on two new books right now, trying to get some other stuff done, and both kids chose last week to get sick. Needless to say, things have been a bit hectic in my little corner of the world.

For those who subscribe to my newsletter, my apologies, but it's going to go out a little late this month. Things have just been nutso here, so I'm working on it, but it's taking a little longer than I'd thought. Grrr...

Since Eden's Pass is now out, it's time for another contest. The last one seemed to generate a bit of interest, so I'll do the same thing again for June. I'll post excerpts from Eden's Pass, and the winner will receive a digital copy of the book. I can't wait to have print books to give away. They seem to be more well-received. Oh well. You Belong to Me will be released in trade paperback on September 5, but Eden's Pass won't be out until March, 2009. Yikes - that seems like such a long way off.

So, in the next few days, the contest will open, so check back!

No comments: