Saturday, July 12, 2008

FINISHED!!

Ha - bet that got your attention =)

Well, after over a year of writing and rewriting (put on hold while I did edits for You Belong to Me and Eden's Pass, as well as various family emergencies and a knitting craze), research and headdesks, After the Storm is officially finished! I wrote up the synopsis this morning, will look it over in a bit, and then off it goes to my editor.

So, keep your fingers crossed. I'll be busy chewing my nails down to the first knuckles of my fingers. And maybe I'll get back to work on the blanket I'm making for my son, as well as the one I promised Absolute Write I'd do for their auction - =)

And now, I take a few days off, rest, relax, and feverishly check the email 50 times an hour (even though I know that won't make my editor respond any faster...). Today's a bee-yoo-tiful day, so my mom, my brother, my niece, my brother-in-law and his girlfriend are supposed to be coming over. We'll barbecue and do a little celebratory drinking (finishing this book definitely calls for some sort of celebration) and swim.

I'll worry about acceptance or rejection tomorrow =)

No comments: