Thursday, November 12, 2009

NaNoWriMo - DONE!

And I am finished!


50629 / 50000 words. 101% done!

And then some. Yes, if you scroll back to last November, you'll see I finished on the same date last year as well. That was done purposely this year. My goal was to write 50k in the same amount of time, or less, than last year's project. Next year, I'll try the same thing.

I finished at about 10:30 this morning, but the story itself is only about 3/4ths of the way finished. I'll probably write a little more before trunking it -  I may even finish it - but I've got a few other projects that need my attention first. I also have a few new story ideas, so I'll jot them down somewhere. Then maybe I'll tackle One Wicked Kiss.

So, there goes another NaNoWriMo for me. It's tiring, but it's a good tired, and one that gets the creative juices flowing again, which means new ideas and new stories to write and that's always good, as far as I'm concerned.

Now, this is the unofficial word count. I won't have the final one (which will likely be higher) until after Nov, 25th, when I can officially upload to the NaNo site - but it's done. Any more words are just gravy now.

And now, I need a nap.

1 comment:

Diana said...

COngratulations!