Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I Promise...


















Regular blogging will resume tomorrow. The (hopefully) last revisions are finished on Tiger Eyes, which is the one I really want off my desk (one more read through - keep your fingers crossed.) The kids are back to school, and I've got free time again! Well, sort of, seeing as how I'm still working on Devil in Disguise and everything else here on my WIP list. Sigh. It never ends.

My holidays were nice and I'm hoping everyone else's were as well - I saw Paranormal Activity on Sunday. Didn't sleep Sunday night because of it. I don't count the single hour I actually closed my eyes as sleep. It has to be more than three hours to count as sleep, right? Anyway, very good but definitely creepy with a capital C. If you haven't seen it and you like scary movies, rent it. But, make sure to watch the original theatrical ending first. The "too scary for theaters" ending? Not so scary, IMHO. Kind of sucky, actually.

And since it's that time for resolutions, I will be back with a list of (mostly) writing goals I've set for myself for 2010.

Oh, and I think I've figured out what to do with Angel of Darkness, which has been on hold forever because Gabe and Regan were irritating me so much! Yay!

So that's that.

Yay!

No comments: