Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow (Again) (Again)


















Yep - another snowstorm. Two more days off from school for the kidlets - and since the district only budgeted two (maybe three? I've lost count of how many snow days we've had. It's been a long time since I've done that!) days, they've now stripped away two days from Spring Break. Oh well, the Girl is going to Florida to see her grandparents, so it won't affect her, but the Boy will lose a day. His preschool is already closed every other Monday, and as luck would have it, the last Monday of Spring Break is a Monday it would be closed any way. Whew.

But the thing is, I'm tired of snow. I'm tired of cold. I'm ready for spring. And let's face it, I don't get a whole lot of work done when the kids are home. I spend too much time yelling at them for fighting (which reminds me, I need to call my mom and apologize for the days when my brother and I were the ones fighting, Sorry, Mom!)

So, let's all think spring, shall we?

And now, I think I'll try to use this momentary lull of peace (maybe the kids have killed each other?? I should probably check) to try to get some work done.

No comments: