Monday, June 28, 2010

I Must've Angered the Technology Gods...

Because they have all turned on me. Big time.

Let's see - I can receive email (as long as I don't send it from my gmail account to my personal account), but I can't send any. Great.

I tried to moderate a comment. The first three times, Blogger kept telling me that it was published, but the comment still showed up in the 'awaiting moderation' queue.' I logged out. I logged back in. Tried to approve the comment. Took three more shots, then was approved.

Or so I thought.

I went to check. Annnnd it wasn't there.

I'm shocked. Really.

So, I apologize to Abby. I didn't reject your comment - Blogger did. Stupid Blogger.

And this is why I do not like technology.

It's also why I'm not very fond of Verizon at the moment, either.

And it seems the feeling is mutual.

It's Monday, isn't it? Hopefully, I'll have something much cheerier (which is what I was going to post tonight) to post tomorrow or Wednesday.

Who knows? Maybe Verizon will have pulled their head out of a lower orifice and fixed. my. email.

Nimrods.

That is all.


ETA - Abby's comment is there. Blogger just refuses to acknowledge it. Stupid. Blogger.

No comments: