Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Just a Little More Shameless Promotion (Oh, and a Release Date!)
















Have you gone and visited the new Aurora Regency blog? If so, let me know what you thought of it (or leave a comment there instead!) If not? WHY? The big day is right around the corner. Mark your calendars for July 23rd, when Aspen Mountain Press will be offering sneak peeks (and by sneak peeks, I mean, come and get some books!) at the new Aurora Regency and Aurora Regency Historicals lines. Go. Now. It's okay. I'll wait...


Hmmm... back already? Okay, well, after a nice relaxing Fourth of July, I'm back. First off, I hope everyone's Fourth was nice (ours was wonderful, but man! Where the heck did this heat come from. It's ungodly out there. Blech.) Second, I finally had the chance to finish reading Stacia Kane's Unholy Ghosts. Remember the whole heroine-is-a-drug-addict kerfuffle over at Dear Author a few weeks back? Well, frankly, I don't see what the fuss was about. I think Chess Putnam's pretty cool, drug problem and everything. It was a great story, the world building was amazing, and as soon as I finished it (Saturday afternoon), I couldn't wait to read the next one - Unholy Magic. Fortunately for me, it came out yesterday - so guess what book is sitting on my counter, one chapter already devoured?


And lastly, After the Storm has a release date - look for it on January 21, 2011! Woo hoo!

No comments: