Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Time...

Today is the first day of school - the Girl is in fourth grade, the Boy is in his last year of preschool. How the hell did that happen?

It's funny, but time seemed to move so slowly when I was a a kid. Christmas took forever to come around. Now? It seems as if I just put the Christmas decorations away, and the holidays are back.

It seems like just yesterday the Girl was born. Now, she's almost ten. Ten! Eeek! It just doesn't seem possible. Not possible at all. How can I be old enough to have a ten year old? Ugh. I don't want to think about it.

I hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend. I managed to get away for the day on Sunday. I needed the break and it was very much welcomed. Now, I just have to get back into the swing of things.

And on that note, I need to go finish polishing up a manuscript to get off to a beta reader. Hopefully I'll come up with some better blog topics, and soon!

No comments: