I hit a wall in the edits for Tiger Eyes. My editor pointed out something that needs to be changed, and I've been pondering just how I can incorporate what needs to be told, and the most logical way to tell it without losing the info (if that makes sense.)
So, while I was pondering, I figured I'd finish up the stenciling in the kids' bathroom. It was a crummy, gray, rainy, good-for-nothing-but-sleep kind of day yesterday, which made it a perfect day to finish.
And here it is - over the sink...
The last one was taken using the panoramic feature on my camera. The ceiling really isn't angled like this - those "angles" are where the three separate images were "stitched" together to make on picture. It's a cool feature, but I don't know how to prevent it from distorting like this.
And now, the bathroom is done. I thought about going all the way around, but my other half and I decided that would probably be overkill. However, since I know this is a relatively inexpensive and easy way to brighten up a room, I'm already planning to do the other two bathrooms and the Boy's room (once it's repainted. That's next on my list.)
Oh yes, I am a stencilin' fool...
And, I worked out my plot/edit problem while I was stenciling - so it's therapeutic and decorative!