Sunday, February 20, 2011

Reviews!

Hey look, a new post! Woo hoo!

Anyway, I recently received a couple of reviews back on After the Storm and thought I take a few minutes to share them!

From Sizzling Hot Book Reivews:

I liked that the characters earn what they get, you get to watch the people grow and develop here. Hugh and Miranda together are believable, both having lost their fathers, having a love for the Scotland’s countryside, horse riding for itself (not to show off or attract others), i.e. they share more than just a physical attraction

And:
 After the Storm is a rich story, with well develop characters and setting that make you want to read more like it.
 You can find the rest of the review right at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews

And The Romance Reviews gave it four stars and had this to say about it:

Kimberly Nee throws a huge twist towards the end of the book that completely blindsided me. I'm not going to divulge the twist in my review because I think everyone should read the book to find out what it is! All in all, this is a well-crafted book with many unforgettable characters. A must read! I can't wait for the next book!

Want to read the rest of the review? Check it out at The Romance Reviews!

 Anyway, it was nice to wake up to those sitting in my inbox!

And now back to your  regularly scheduled Sunday morning!

No comments: