Thursday, April 27, 2006

a fun way to spend a few hours

Ho hum... having computer issues tonight. Upgraded my virus protection and now everything seems to be fighting back. Thank God my computer guy is REALLY patient with me. Altho, why he's still answering his emails at one in the morning is beyond me. I think in my next reply I'll tell him to go to sleep - my little troubles can wait until tomorrow.

I didn't get anything done tonight because of this stupid problem... I'm a writer currently researching the Vikings - pretty interesting people, just a little on the brutal side. Of course, that makes them all the more fascinating as heroes and all...

OK - computer guy on my other line...

Well... hopefully my problem will be solved - but it will wait until the morning. It's late and I'm at the point where I just really don't care all that much... Guess the Vikings will wait until tomorrow. I'm still trying to get rid of a cold I've had for almost three weeks (maybe it's not a cold anymore... should probably think about seeing a doctor...) and I should probably get some rest. Not to mention that I'm really tired of blowing my nose every thirty seconds... this sucks really bad. My Rangers are on the verge of being swept by the Devils and the Yankees lost in xtra innings - couple that with my computer problems and it all adds up to one lousy night. Time to call it a day, I guess. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

No comments: