Friday, September 01, 2006

Ahhh.. September

Happy September - which is my 2nd favorite month. My absolute favorite? October - but that's another post.

This will be short, as I'm having DSL problems and my first September post is now floating in that vast nothing of cyberspace... I wonder where it went? And I don't want this to join it. I just wanted to get an update in.

Pirate - editing and re-write underway.

Sequel to Shelter From the Storm - coming along nicely. About 1/3 of the way done.

Working on the third draft of the contemporary category-length I've been writing. Going ok so far.

OK - more expanded thoughts on those, and my daughter's starting kindergarten, her loose tooth, and the fact that my baby boy is almost a toddler when this computer mess is straightened out...

No comments: