Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow!

Ahh... finally. A real snowstorm. This is the only thing I like about winter - snow. It's been a pretty dreary winter in my neck of the woods. A lot of rain, but very little of the white stuff. Well, what was originally supposed to be 2" turned into almost 6". School was closed, so the Girl was home. We went out and played - pulled her on her sled a bit, watched as the Boy tried to help Dad with the shoveling. Then the Boy and I went in and had hot chocolate whilst snuggling on the sofa. The Girl went off to play with her friends. And Dad? He got to shovel the driveway. Hey, I offered.

The snow turned over to rain later this afternoon, which will become ice before too much longer - which is typical. But at least we got to enjoy this one.

And now I'm ready for spring!

No comments: