Sunday, April 13, 2008

Keeping Up

Once upon a time, I was posting almost daily. Somehow, I found things to ramble on about. But then life happened and, before I knew it, days had gone by. Not good.

So, I'm going to try to get back to posting on a daily basis. Things are a little hectic right now, but they should calm down soon. For a time, anyway. There's always something going on to make life crazy. Once my edits are turned in, peace will reign again.

I'll post more about the Boy and our ongoing quest to get him speaking. He's getting some great help, thanks to Early Intervention - and hopefully, it won't be long before he's really talking. He babbles now, with a few words here and there. He's learned about a dozen signs, so at least we can communicate with him. Progress. The day will come.

The Girl begins swim lessons this week. We made a deal - she learns how to swim, and Mommy will quit smoking (again.)

Eden's Pass comes out at the end of next month, so there will be a lot going on in relation to that.

I've started two new books, and I'm thisclose to being finished with a third project. I know I keep saying that, but this time, I mean it (insert snicker here).

You Belong to Me comes out in paperback in September - I'm looking forward to that - so there will definitely be a contest going on once more. It doesn't seem like an ebook giveaway generated much interest - so I'm hoping the paperback will. We'll see.

And, of course, there will be submissions and (hopefully) good news about acceptances.

So, for those of you who've stuck around despite my intermittent postings, Thank you.

For those who may only pop by occasionally, please come back again. There will be new stuff - I swear it.

And for everyone, leave me a comment or two - it's like getting mail and who doesn't like that? (Unless, of course, it's bills. =))

So, anyway, tomorrow the excerpts continue - I'll be posting the fourth excerpt from You Belong to Me. Enjoy!

No comments: