Thursday, May 01, 2008

We Have a Winnah!!

Congratulations to Erin Miller! She was the winner of a digital copy of You Belong to Me and another one of great titles offered by The Wild Rose Press.

Thank you to all who left comments - they were great to read! I love getting comments and I love giving away stuff - so it was a good month all around! =)

I'm gearing up for the release of Eden's Pass - this book has meant so much to me and it is, hands down, my favorite. I only hope everyone else enjoys it just as much. But since it doesn't come out until the end of the month (May 27th, not that I'm obsessing about it), I won't be running any contests this month, but there is definitely something on the horizon for June.

But please, don't let that stop you from leaving any comments - whether it's "You're brilliant!" (insert grin here), or "Don't give up your day job!" (insert grin here - you would only be joking, right????) or anything in between, I do enjoy reading them, so keep 'em coming.

And spread the word - the more the merrier, I always say!

And now, back to work - I've just begun the follow up to Eden's Pass and it's time to get back to work...

No comments: