Monday, September 29, 2008

Chapter One

is finished.

This time, the story just flowed... and it would probably keep on flowing except I am too tired to make any sense of any thoughts right now. For reasons unknown to me, I was up every hour or so - all night. I hate those kind of nights. There's very little worse than an up-and-down night.

But I worked in about 45 minutes of writing time this morning, and about another two hours tonight, so I can't complain or feel guilty because my eyes are refusing to focus and my brain just laughs when I try to spell even the simplest of words. I accomplished something and that's progress right there. Changed my hero's name, changed my heroine's name. Changed the opening scene - and BAM - the story was right there. Isn't that funny how that works?

Hopefully it'll keep on doing the same thing tomorrow, though the Girl will be home from school, so I won't have that 45 minutes in the morning to write. But on the flip side, I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn, either.

Anyway, it's time to crawl between the sheets and get some sleep. I think I've earned it today. =)

No comments: