Monday, September 08, 2008

Not Feeling It

It's going to be a few more days until I'm back to blogging regularly. It's been a rough week, with the Boy being sick and me being sick. I'm still hacking away like Typhoid Mary, and not sleeping real well (I fall asleep without any problem, and then spend the rest of the night waking up every two hours or so because of oddball, freaky dreams.) I've been working out a new story idea, working on a current WIP, and just trying to adjust to the back-to-school grind as well. Plus, this morning, while trying to give the Boy a haircut, I sliced my left hand open with the scissors when he suddenly jerked away from me. I'm left handed, so you can imagine how much of a freakin' mess this is for me.

So, if you're a subscriber to my newsletter, I apologize, The month of September has started out rocky and I don't know when I'll get this month's issue out. When I can type without too much pain, I'll tackle it. Thanks for being so patient. I'll be back on track as soon as the gods stop messing with me.

No comments: