Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mea Culpa and All That...

Unfortunately, between two sick kids and various other unforeseen twists, the excerpt contest for Eden's Pass has come to an early and kind of abrupt end. Thanks to everyone who participated, and the winner will announced later in the week. I apologize for yanking it so suddenly, but it isn't fair to anyone if I can't concentrate fully on what I"m excerpting and the questions going along with it.

Hopefully, I'll resume regular blogging - but I'm in the midst of a writing frenzy and licking my wounds from a recent rejection (it sucks, no matter how many books you've had published, trust me) so it may be some time. And, of course, there's NaNoWriMo looming on the horizon. And then we're heading into the holidays - yikes... always a busy time and this year's no different. =)

So again, thanks to all who entered and the winner will be notified by email before I post anything here!

No comments: