Monday, December 29, 2008

Popping In

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that Santa was good to you. Mine was good, except for Christmas night at the in laws, when the Boy decided to climb out of his crib (I lost count after the fifth escape) and chose not to go to sleep until nearly midnight. Other than that, it was a great holiday all around.

I'll probably be back in a day or two for the last post of the year - but I just wanted to take a moment to wonder over the fact that the Girl turns eight at 1:27PM this afternoon. It's hard to believe eight years could go by so fast, and that my tiny little baby girl (well, maybe not so tiny - she was 8lbs 3/4 oz) is now almost a tween. It's no longer Blue's Clues but Drake & Josh and iCarly (which is actually a pretty good show, I have to admit. I like it.)

It's amazing how fast that went by, and it's been pretty cool watching the Girl grow into the person she is today. I look forward to seeing how she continues to grow and change...

No comments: