Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday!

Three posts, three days in a row.

That's it - the planets have aligned and the end of the world is at hand...

Okay, maybe not quite that dramatic, but still, considering how horrible I've been about posting lately, I wouldn't be surprised.

Anyway, it looks like the situation with Disability and Unemployment have been worked out (yay!) but since that's what they told us the last time around, I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm still trying to decide which project to work on, because I just feel like writing. That's how it is sometimes, I just want to write. I might not know exactly what I want to write about, but I just have this need to get something down on paper. **sigh** what to write **sigh**

I revamped my website again - I decided I hated the way it looked so I took it down, played around with it, and voila! A new website is born. Go take a look. Tell me what you think. Go ahead. I'll wait...

Meanwhile - since it is Friday - here's a classic clip from George Carlin - "Cats vs Dogs"

Enjoy!

No comments: