Monday, November 30, 2009

The Aftermath


















It's Monday. After a long weekend. And even Blogger isn't happy about it. It took four freakin' attempts to get this picture to post right. Stupid Blogger.

Anyway, I'm trying to get back into the groove after the holiday (and I hope your Thanksgiving was as nice as mine!) but it's not easy. This time of year is madness on top of madness. Tiger Eyes is thisclose to being ready to go out (I'm hoping to begin subbing by January at the latest. It may go out sooner, though.) And Devil in Disguise is also thisclose to being done.

Angel of Darkness is still being difficult, but I think I know how to make it work. The first draft is also thisclose to completion, but I'm not doing any new writing until after the first of the year. I figure I have to get these current projects done and out. I'm tired of having them hanging over my head. So with any luck, 2010 will be a very productive year for me (and hopefully one with many sales! Keep your fingers crossed.)

I'm still following the Harlequin Horizons/DellArte fracas - but I haven't seen much new information (of course, I haven't really been looking for it, with the holiday and all, so once again, I'm playing a bit of catch-up there) and any new information that comes along, I'll post. But until then...

Time to dive back into the world of revisions!

No comments: