Monday, December 14, 2009

Mea Culpa

It's been waaay too long since my last post and I'm sorry - life, in its infinite wonderfulness, threw a huge curveball at me back around Wednesday and I'm still playing catch up.

First, both the Boy and the Girl were not only sick, but both came down with pinkeye as well. Oh. Joy. Eye drops all around.

Then, I got hit with either a wicked cold or a mild case of the flu - I was running a fever Thursday, and as of today, I sound very much like Fran Drescher, according to the Girl.

And to top everything off, my laptop up and died on me last night. Keep your fingers crossed I can retrieve the pictures and a lot of the internet bookmarks I've collected over the years (so many research sites... I may have a nervous breakdown if I can't get those back.) So now, I have a new laptop, which my husband and I knew we were going to have to buy, we just didn't really want to do it now.

So, until everything evens out again (and considering Christmas is only what? Ten days away) chances are very good that I will not be posting regularly just yet. I'll try, but there is just so much other stuff going on...

Anyway, wish me luck with retrieving that info. Fortunately, I have copies of most of the pictures, but since I can't swear to it, I'll sleep much better if I can get the ones on the old laptop. And those bookmarks... ugh...

On the brighter side, revisions to both Tiger Eyes and Devil in Disguise are finished. Tiger Eyes will be ready to go shortly after the new year. Devil will take a bit longer, but I'm hoping to have it out by early spring.

Hoping...

hoping...

No comments: