Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Running

Is what I've been doing for the last week. I thought it had been a lot longer since my last post, so I'm pretty happy to see I'm not really that far behind.

I've been working like crazy trying to finish the first draft of Playing with Fire - which my AMP/Aurora Historicals editor is patiently waiting for, so that's taken up a lot of my time. I can't say much about it - yet. But when I can... look out.

Also, there's quite a lot going on for me personally. I don't want to say too much just yet, but it involves someone very close to me, and someone I'm really worrying about. So, for the next week or so, I may be blogging sporadically at best. Come Monday I'll have a firmer handle on what's what.

So anyway, I'm here. I'm alive. I'm writing. Oh, and I have a book coming out in TWO DAYS! That's right - The Pursuit goes on sale at Aspen Mountain Press on Friday! Yay! :D

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

*squee!*

Sending warm thoughts your way, and praying the best for those concerns.