Saturday, July 17, 2010

Some Good Weekend Stuff

It's Saturday - yay! Of course, Saturday is pretty much like every other day to me - it's one of the benefits of being a writer. Unfortunately, one of the liabilities is that I often forget what day of the week it is. It's sad when I have to ask the Girl if it's Monday or Tuesday. Even worse, when I've already asked her half a dozen times.

But this isn't about my absentmindedness, which reaches epic proportions at times. But it's the weekend and that means rest and relaxation (or west and wewaxation, if you're Elmer Fudd.) So...

Here is an interesting blog I found this morning, compliments of the Smart Bitches. It's called Handsome Men Who are Now Dead. The title says it all. It's about handsome men. Who are dead. Kind of depressing, but oddly fascinating.

Okay, now, back to the rest and relaxation. After all, it is Saturday!

No comments: