Thursday, August 05, 2010

Titles and Other Fun Stuff

Sometimes they come and sometimes? Not so much.

I'm having one of those not so much moments right now. My current WIP is the victim of no title coming to me. Blech. I call it "Aidrian" because I can't come up with anything better. Of course, the entire WIP is giving me a headache because the characters just won't cooperate. Really, all they want to do is fool around. Sigh.

I'm still running like crazy - taking my mom to her radiation therapy and various doctors' appointments. She's going for a PET scan this afternoon. But, it looks like she's responding to the therapy, so that's a good thing. A very good thing.

And there was some really wonderful news as well - my brother and his wife welcomed their second child yesterday - a little boy who is absolutely beautiful. Nothing like a new baby to make the world a little brighter, right?

No comments: