Thursday, February 07, 2013

'Sup?

I'm finally back in the land of the living. For the most part, anyway. I finally caved and went to the doctor on Monday, since I'd really had enough of feeling so lousy. Wouldn't you know, what started out as a cold morphed into a sinus infection. No big surprise there, as I'm prone to them and ear infections. When I smoked, I used to get bronchitis like clockwork, which I don't miss at all.

And as I creep back into the world of the living, I'm back to work on a few new projects. I don't want to say much, since one is ins in the early stages and I have had problems with what I think are really great ideas petering out by 20 or 30 pages into the book. So mum's the word until it gets beyond that, but I will say that it's been fun so far.

The sick has been weaving its way through my house, though. My daughter's been sick off and on for the last two weeks, and my other half started with it on Monday. I can't wait for this winter to end. I'm waving the white flag and hooping Punxsatawney Phil is right on the money. Spring can't get here soon enough.

No comments: