Saturday, July 15, 2006

TGIF!

TGIF - that says it all, don't it? It's been a busy week. I've submitted another manuscript to my publisher - let's all keep our fingers crossed (toes too, last week I really got kicked while I was down!).

I have a family reunion coming up next weekend (my hubby's fam). And it's going to be about a million degrees! Great. Well, if nothing else, I'll probably be able to mine them all for characters in future books. They'll love that. And that's not sarcastic - last weekend, one of my cousins-in-law (is that right???) asked me why I wasn't taking notes on the latest family quabble. I should've because that stuff is like finding that perfect Tanzanite (which I LOVE by the way - keep dropping hints to hubby about a to-die-for pair of Tanzanite earrings - so far he ain't biting. guess I'll have to treat myself. How WRONG is that? ---but I digress)

ANYWAY - back to the fam spats. She was right. I could NEVER make up anything even as remotely amusing. I don't even know what they were arguing about, but it was priceless. My pen will really be flying next weekend - hee hee.

Starting a new book - a sequel, which is something I vowed I would NEVER do (did it once before and it was a total pain in the ASS! Overlapping time periods will drive you nucking futz!) So far, so good. We'll see what happens.

OK - long week. short nights' sleep all 5 days. my eyes are closing and I can't spell for doody. Time to call it a night before I do serious damage to my backspace key. I swear, I'll try to update a little more often, even though I still think I'm the only one reading this damn thing.

later! :)

No comments: