Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

It's been a very long week in my world. My son hasn't slept the night through - he's been waking up around midnight every night and I have to rock him back to sleep to get him to stop crying. It takes between two and three hours. Ugh. I don't know what keeps setting him off, but it's really wearing me out.

My daughter's been away all week visiting her grandparents. I miss her.

I've been up to my eyes in work, between two WIP and the contest entries I've been judging, I'm lucky I've had time to shower.

But in the midst of all of this, I'd like to take a few minutes to wish everybody a Happy and safe Easter, as well as a happy Passover (altho I'm not sure if that's technically the proper way to phrase it.)

So, back to work. Still trying to decide about that 100th post/1 year blogiversary thing.

Now I'm going to take a nap.

No comments: