Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF!

And then some.

I'm very glad it's Friday - especially this week. Why is it that short weeks always seem so long? Well, this was definitely one of those long-short weeks. Plus, the sick is still running amok (don't you just love that word???) through my house. Oh, yeah, and Adventures with Web Guy? Still on the air. I swear I'm going to wish the worst kind of mojo on this guy. Even I can't believe this nonsense. Ugh. I don't even want to talk about it because it just ticks me off.

Ahem.

So, we've all been sick. Sick. SICK. SICK!!! And quite frankly, I'm sick of it. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again, and now the Boy is sick. Again. And no one can convince me that it's not related to his stupid flu vaccination, because that's when this whole thing started. The last time he had a flu vaccination, he got sick. This time, he got sick. And yet his pediatrician thinks I'll actually believe it's just - gasp! - a coincidence. Yeah. Right. Uh-huh. And I'll bet he has some swamp land in Florida he could sell me real cheap, as well.

I know, I sound so grumpy, don't I? But I'm not - not really. Spring is only 28 days away (not that I'm counting and when did spring start on March 20th? I always thought it was the 21st, but my calendar says the 20th. Weird.) And I have great hopes that the weather WILL get warm. The sick WILL leave my house. And I WILL finally be done for good with Web Guy (putz. There's just no other word that's quite as fitting for him, to be honest. He's. A. Putz.)

So now that I'm feeling better, it's back to work. And buh-lieve me, there is plenty that needs to be done.

No comments: