Sunday, August 15, 2010

Done!

First edits for Devil in Disguise, that is. Yay! It took me a while, as they arrived just as my mom was beginning radiation therapy, and then she ended up being hospitalized twice in the last two weeks. Fortunately, my Wild Rose Press editor, Christine, is an infinitely patient person and very understanding.

So that's done with, and now I'm back to work revising Dance with the Devil. This one is almost finished, so this should be the last go round before it goes out the door. Then, I think I'm going to plot out the next Montgomery book. This will be Daniel's story (he's mentioned, but not seen in both After the Storm and Devil in Disguise.) After that, I plan to re-write Elyse's story (she originally appeared as Kendra in Shelter From the Storm - which has since gone out of print) and that will most likely be the last book in the Montgomery series. It's been a great series to write, but all good things must end.

So that's my weekly update in a nutshell. I'm busy. Very. Busy. And that's a good thing. Work has been especially therapeutic during this time and I'm thankful for the distraction right now.

No comments: