Friday, March 08, 2013

Changes

Every so often. things just need to change. I'm not normally a big fan of changes because for me, most of the changes in my life have been really awful ones. A few have been wonderful, of course - like getting married, having my kids (for the most part. :D) But I'm not one who easily embraces change. Not usually, anyway.

So, we're going away in a few weeks and I was getting out some stuff to try on - clothes from last summer. We're going to visit family in Florida and while I understand it's been cold there (to them, that is. I laugh when I hear it's 50 degrees there and they're all bundled up like Eskimos,) it's still warmer than it is here. So I'm going to need the warm weather stuff I haven't worn since last summer.

Imagine my shock and horror when some things. Didn't. Fit.

I used to be such a gym rat. At one point, I was hitting the gym 7 days a week.

But that was then, this is now. Now, much as I do like to work out, I'm not nearly as diligent about it.

Which is why some things. Didn't. Fit.

**sigh**

So today is the day for change. I'm going back to the gym.

God help me.

I hope I'm not too sore tomorrow.

No comments: