Saturday, February 17, 2018

It's Been a While

But so what else is new? Anyway, I'm back again and some things have changed. My Sebastiano series was picked up by Entangled Publishing, which is good. My Musa books remain homeless, but that's okay as well. I'm doing massive rewrites, and basically turning them into new books. A new family. New location. Who knows what will happen then?

I took down my website. The provider's fee was astronomical, especially for what they provided, so I'm looking around for a new host. It might take some time, but when I've got it up and running again, I'll let you know.

I'm still alive. Still writing. That sort of thing. I do have a new title coming out this summer, from Entangled. It's the fourth book of my Sebastiano series--Where There is Desire. It's Elena Sebastiano's story, set in England, on the country estate of an earl who also just happens to be in search of a wife. I should have new cover art coming soon, so that's something to look forward to, right?

And that's about it. So, until next time...


No comments: