Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Getting Back into the Swing

Yes... I'm back (again) and yes, I've been a bad blogger (again) and once more, I'm going to promise to be better about it (again.) So, keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway, here I am, trying to get back into the swing of everything. I've been a busy little bee, working on edits for my upcoming release, The Earl's Perfect Match, which is Elena Sebastiano's story and is coming from Entangled Publishing on July 23rd. Look! New cover art!


Lovely, isn't it? My cover artist rocks!

Anyway, I just turned in copyedits for this, and now I'm sorta starting to get excited about the release. Yay!

I've been working on a sooper seekrit project as well. I'll have news on that very soon, or so I hope. :D

I have a Facebook page, if you're at all interested. Pop by and check it out and like me. Otherwise, I'll cry. :(

I'm working on other books as well, in several different genres. Changes is good for the soul, right? Anyway, it's been interesting, forcing myself out of my comfort zone. Interesting and challenging.

And, let's see... Thing 1 goes for her license next week. I'm not the least bit nervous about her driving at all, Nope, not me. Not one little bit.

Yeah, totally lying on that. I'm trying REAL hard not to think about it. I sleep better that way.

If you're not following the Faleena Hopkins debacle, you really should. It's fascinating in a train-wreck kind of way. 

Okay, so that's a quick update. And another promise to try to be better at this. Bear with me. Change is good for the soul, but hard and lazy is soooo much easier!

No comments: